1) How much is the packing charge for online orders?
We provide this service FREE of charge!
2) How do I get my order packed for free?
All orders are packed for FREE!
3) What happens if I order but don't make it prior to 6pm?
No worries, we will keep your order safe until the next day for you to pickup then. We open at 9am. You may also request a cancellation and refund at anytime. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to make change requests.
4) What happens if I don't like the quality of an item?
If you are still at the Hewitt's of Muskoka Market, request a switch and we will do it right away. If you have already left, email us (email@example.com) and we will make sure to make it right. Your satisfaction is our goal. We offer a 100% guarantee on our products.
5) If an item is on your online store one week, but not the next, can I still buy it?
No, if an item is not showing on the website that means it is out of stock, or we no longer sell it.
6) If an item is on your online store and is labelled 'sold out', can I still buy it?
No, it is not currently available. We will, however, be carrying that product again, but just ran out and will make or buy more as soon as we can.
7) What happens if I don't like the condition of a product in my order?
We have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so we will replace it, refund or credit the dollar amount of the product in question back to you no questions asked.
8) What forms of payment do you accept for online orders?
We accept Interac, Credit cards, and Paypal.
9) What if I want to buy some items at the stand when I go to pickup my order?
That is completely fine! Do your other shopping when you arrive, and then let the cashier know you have a Pickup Order waiting for you aswell.
10) If I have other questions I need answered, how do I get a hold of you?
Please fill out the contact form below and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org