1) How much is the packing charge for online orders?
We provide this service FREE of charge!
2) How do I get my order packed for free?
All orders are packed for FREE!
3) What happens if I order but don't make it prior to 6pm?
No worries, we will keep your order safe until the next morning at 11am. You may also request a cancellation and refund at anytime.
4) What happens if I don't like the quality of an item?
If you are still at the Hewitt's of Muskoka Market, request a switch and we will do it right away. If you have already left, email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will make sure to make it right. Your satisfaction is our goal. We offer a 100% guarantee on our products.
5) If an item is on your online store one week, but not the next, can I still buy it?
No, if an item is not showing on the website that means it is out of stock, or we no longer sell it.
6) If an item is on your online store and is labelled 'sold out', can I still buy it?
No, it is not currently available. We will, however, be carrying that product again, but just ran out and will make or buy more as soon as we can.
7) What happens if I don't like the condition of a product in my order?
We have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so we will replace it, refund or credit the dollar amount of the product in question back to you no questions asked.
8) What forms of payment do you accept for online orders?
We accept credit cards and Paypal.
9) Can I edit or alter my order after I have finalized the sale online?
Yes, absolutely. Email us (email@example.com) with your name, and include the changes you would like to happen. We will alter it on our end and email you back a confirmation of the changes. If a refund or extra charge is required, we will sort it out when you arrive to pickup your order.
10) What happens if I order a product and it is unavailable?
You will not be charged for anything that we cannot fulfill in the order. If, for whatever reason, we are unable to fulfill your complete order (i.e. we can't find produce up to our quality standards, we temporarily sell out of something, or a tornado sucks up all the fresh pies and we don't have enough time to bake more, etc.), we will edit the amount owing and you will only be charged for what you get.
11) If I have other questions I need answered, how do I get a hold of you?
Please fill out the contact form below and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.