1) If my order is under $45, how much is the delivery charge?
The delivery charge is $7 for orders under $45.
2) How do I get free delivery?
Order $45 or more of products from our store, and you live within our delivery zone, your delivery will be FREE.
3) Where and When do you currently deliver?
We currently deliver to ORILLIA & most of MUSKOKA. Please view our delivery zone map for more details.
The main cities and towns we deliver to are: Orillia, Coldwater, Warminster, Severn, Oro-Medonte, Bracebridge, Gravenhurst, Huntsville, Port Sydney, Washago, Severn Bridge, and within 5 minutes of any of those towns.
4) Can I make fruit and veggie substitutions with my Produce Box?
Yes you can! Up to 3 substitutions can be made, and you can let me know by leaving a note at checkout as to what changes you want done. Let me know what to exclude, and what to include in it's place (i.e. No Onions, more apples). The substitution items must be for sale on our website. You can also email me the veggie changes you want done (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5) What happens if I am not home when my order is delivered?
You do not have to be home when we deliver your order.
6) If I buy from you, will I be tied to a weekly or bi-weekly ordering schedule?
No, you do not have to be. We have order options for once only or recurring, so the decision is yours to make. You are allowed to order whatever you want, whenever you want. There are no fixed schedules or automatic recurring credit card charges unless you specifically choose the subscription option when ordering.You can also cancel at anytime.
7) If an item is on your online store one week, but not the next, can I still buy it?
No, if an item is not showing on the website that means it is out of stock, or we no longer sell it.
8) If an item is on your online store and is labelled 'sold out', can I still buy it?
No, it is not currently available. We will, however, be carrying that product again, but just ran out and will make or buy more as soon as we can.
9) What happens if I don't like the condition of a product in my order?
We have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so we will replace it, refund or credit the dollar amount of the product in question back to you no questions asked.
10) What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept credit cards via the online payment system and Paypal.
11) Can I edit or alter my order after I have finalized the sale online?
You can email email@example.com with your name, and include the changes you would like to happen. We will alter it on our end and email you back a confirmation of the changes.
12) What happens if I order a product and it becomes unavailable before the delivery date, am I still charged?
No, you will not be charged for anything that we cannot deliver to you. If, for whatever reason, we are unable to fulfill your complete order (i.e. we can't find produce up to our quality standards, we temporarily sell out of something, or a tornado sucks up all the fresh pies and we don't have enough time to bake more, etc.), we will edit the amount owing and you will only be charged for what you get.
13) What will my groceries be delivered in?
We deliver your order in a sealed cardboard box.
14) What happens when you can't find local produce for your orders?
I will attempt to fill all orders with local produce first (Ontario/Canada), but if I am unable to do so I will replace it with the equivalent product from the next best choice/location.
15) If I have other questions I need answered, how do I get a hold of you?
Please fill out the contact form below and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.